Monday, 3 October 2011

Bombshell goes Dutch! Please vote for me!


Mary challenged the designteam to make a Bombshell recipe page...I decided to go Dutch and made a page for Dutch pancakes. Now....I can win a set of free Bombshell stamps if I get the most votes.....
Of course I would love to win a stampset and hope you like my page and are willing to vote for me ....if so...Hop over to the BOMBSHELL forum HERE
Just vote: Stempelientje!  :)
(Of course you can ask you crafting friends to vote for me too!)
Thank you so much!





  


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

3 comments:

Mieke said...

Ik kan niet vinden hoe ik moet stemmen :(
Heb je wel heel mooi gedaan!

Riet said...

Wat prachtig gemaakt.

Liefs Riet.

Jolanda said...

registratie na 3 pogingen opgegeven maar je kaart is prachtig. Ik hoop dat je nog wat stemmen krijgt.